What is MCAS?
MCAS (My Child at School) is a website and app for parents that is linked to our data management system in school. It provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance.
- Booking parent consultation meetings.
- Bookings and payments for clubs and trips.
- Wraparound Care (Badgers) booking system
Other ways we communicate:
- We use the class dojo App for information relevant to the whole year group and whole school story.
- We use the letters home and newsletter sections on the school website for events.
- We have our whole school twitter account which is updated daily.
How to access the MCAS app
This app is available through Google Play store or Apple Apps.
Please watch the video below to find out how to access this.
Currently the app does not show assessment information.
How to access MCAS website
You should have a username and password from school. If you haven’t got one, please contact us at admin via class dojo.
- From within your web browser type http://www.mychildatschool.com This will open the login page.
- Enter the details you have been supplied, this will be the School ID, your User ID and your Password. Ticking the Remember School ID and Username box will retain these details for future logins leaving just the Password to be entered. If you have forgotten your login details, click on the Forgotten Login Details link.
- You will then be asked to enter a new password, do this, and click on the Update Password button, this will be confirmed both onscreen and via another e-mail. Note: If the e-mail has not previously been verified the first e-mail received will be for verification and setup of Memorable Question.