Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
SEND Coordinator: Mrs Zoe Franks
We use the following professional services:
- Educational Psychology – TBC
- Pupil and School Support – Avril Bull
- Communication and Autism – Tracy Jones
At Mere Green School we work hard to help remove barriers to learning and to support our children through each stage of their learning journey.
Inclusion is a process that entitles all learners to:
- a broad, relevant and stimulating curriculum,
- an environment that will have the greatest impact on their learning,
- be able to learn, play and develop alongside each other
Every learning environment should meet the needs of learners, families and communities and have access to effective and efficient use of resources to enable this to happen.
To discover more information about what is available for your child and your family within Birmingham, please visit Local Offer Birmingham.
Mere Green Context versus National Context
SEND Support : Mere Green 10% National 12.6%
EHCP: Mere Green 3% National 2.1%
Should you have any concerns or questions relating to your child’s academic, social, emotional and behaviour needs, please feel free to contact us.